Sunday, July 26, 2009

I <3 B.L.

Hello my 7 faithful followers. This post shall have absolutely nothing to do with my handbag line. However it greatly impacts my personal stability. I am in love with a boy that i have scorned. Now he has a new girlfriend and despite telling me he misses me and wants to be with me, he is taking his sweeeeeeet time breaking up with the new girl and coming home to me. I am miserable. I cry every night and pray that he will come back, i have fallen from the strong girl i used to be. I hate this new girl who is consumed with fear and sadness, waiting on a man to make her feel better. But unfortunately that is the only thing that can fix this pain.

Despite opportunities, i have no desire to be with anyone else. I love you B, and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment